We have a set of those! Had a tourney at the reception, which my then new FIL and BIL won!
Brad choking a chicken...:rofl: :lol:
My vote ^^^
I'm told that somewhere in the late 80s or early 90s they changed the automotive wire insulation formula to something soybean based...since then...
Hey Screwloose, got one of those?! ^^^
[IMG]
Yup, that's the clutch pack springs you are compressing...with your foot, which is fine pushing down, it's that lifting up part that gets most...
Farmers have been using this trick on trailers, wagons, truck beds, etc, for many moons now...I've used it on a trailer, about the only downside...
Maybe hit the bar before and after!
Run it! What's it gonna do, damage the cylinder ?! :rofl: :lol:
Quite a few are like that now
Looks like these guys do sidewalks too... [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Definitely! Nah, I'm done screwing with it, if I were to do any engine swaps it would be to put a sled engine in that Banshee frame I've been...
This you JimBear ?! :rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
Cuz it's not a truck...:whistle: :p :rofl: :lol:
With this OP, this jives...:D:p:rofl: :lol:
Not tons, but I have some in the stacks for sure...some tulip poplar too. I have an indoor whole house wood furnace (Kuuma) Kuuma Wood Burning...
You could try it with some cheap non pumice bricks, see how you like it...TSC has a 6 pack for $29 or so, depending on your local market (they...
I'd take some goldilocks cottonwood for my stash...it actually works nicely in our wood furnace most of the winter, since we seem too not have...