Don't be an azzhole dude...TJ was obviously just funning with you...
It's probably there...might be in one of the "hidden" lists...even my el cheapo android phone has it ¢¢¢
The colder the outdoor temps, the higher the draft. (All else being equal)
Whenever we had done construction like that done at work I've always been able to score some very large and heavy duty pallets that can either be...
Hey that's pretty cool that you can combine business with pleasure and treat those poor cash burdened Nashvillians to some premium Georgia hickory...
I'd think she'd be plenty busy watching out for his wife!
Still slow for me, most of the time anyways, every once in a while it seems normal.
The forum running really slow since yesterday for anyone else? Doesn't seem to matter what device I'm on either...
I was talking about y'all, or Eric, if he comes. Gaszilla vs the Stroke :D No pulloffs for me, mine is just a 5.4 gasser
Nice! Need to go bumper to bumper at the next GTG, have a white Ford vs black Ford shootout! :D
We were a Beemer dealer too...many love them, I'm not one of them (that said, never been on a 1600)
One of the worst offenders...
Need the "fainting" version...if they get too noisy you just clap you hands, or make some sudden movement/noise, and they just pass out/fall over!...
Nope! I was on a 'Wing at 35. I never cared much for the 1000/1100/1200 'Wings, but I like the 1500 and 1800's a lot! And just FYI, I was recently...
No cookouts here...I decided to do the 100k service on my wife's van (timing belt is a big part of it) and that killed most of the day Saturday...
Unless the chimney is in perfect shape, you'll need a liner with insulation to meet fire code...not that anyone is necessarily gonna check it, but...
It'll dry fast...:whistle::D
That's a heck of a loader tractor! :thumbs: :tractor:
Right!? That wood pile looks like a rough place...snakes, bees, attack dogs, sheesh! :rofl: :lol: I used to cut at 24", and split large, for my...
X2! :beerbbq: