Hmm...sounds like a bad x rated movie...:whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Sounds like magnesium poisoning...:whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol: :thumbs: See ya soon! :handshake:
Round stainless-steel insulated flues are superior to clay, in many different ways.
Looks like good therapy to me! :thumbs:
What are you heating with? There can be some variables that change how clean the chimney is, even with a modern clean burning heater like a Kuuma...
Boy I can only hope n pray to be full of enough pizz n vinegar at 80+ YO to try n tackle something like that! :thumbs: And to have a neighbor like...
That Ryobi BC30 I bought for $20 last year has become a real pain to start lately (wasn't too bad after I first got it and "dehillbillied" the...
Bingo!
Yup, or battered/fried
Because I do it mainly for fun...my living wage comes from my job...which you don't see me come on here and blather on about being "the best"...
Technically, yes. Ice that shoulder, it's probably gonna be sore after all that patting yourself on the back.
Don't let the door hitcha where the Good Lord splitcha! :salute:
Meh, I really don't care...not my monkeys, not my zoo. Who cares? That just makes you the best firewood ripoff artist...I've personally met most...
I wasn't, I was referring to you making jerky comments.
Hmm...I dunno, try a "test patch" in the back lot somewhere?
A little, not a lot, which is my preference. Haven't put up a new ad in a very long time.
You have me confused with someone else, I do not post much on FB MP. But historically I have no problem selling whatever I post, other than a log...
3'...3' above roof, and 2' higher than anything within 10' horizontally.
That's weird, it's set for "English/US" and has some foreign symbols, but not all US symbols.
I'd think it'd be fine...I've used bags of regular ole playground sand before, seemed to work good