X2
If the cylinder is really scored, bad enough to lower compression to a critical point, it would be hard to start, low power, and probably not...
Canned peas, ok. Frozen peas, with a lil butter, yum! Paired with poor man's steak, mashed taters n gravy...bring it! :drool: Wait... how'd we...
I've heard stories of the radial arm saw that they used to have at work...the story goes that it chucked a board at the boss, who just happened to...
Safety first! :rofl: :lol: Ugh, what a way to start the week! :picard:
Did the slide maneuver at my sister's place yesterday...probably close to 2 cords in. Would like to find a slide without the humps...the humps...
Wait til you try one with Xtra sausage...:D
Collateral damage when trying to get acorns? The way pin oak smells I'd think the leaves would taste terrible!
[ATTACH]
:usa::usa::usa:
Did you get the Vevor brand? I'm sure a name brand tong would be at least double, but probably more durable too.
Shouldn't be too hard...get a control cable like is used on heavy equipment/trucks/etc (should be able to order from Grainger and/or McMaster-Carr...
I've used this... MEECO'S Red Devil® 3,000° F Contractor Grade Furnace Cement 16 oz at Menards®
Sorta...we still don't know what the pipes are for...:D
Exactly! Unless burning in a fire pit, or poorly drafting open fireplace, you should never smell it...
Yup, furnace cement works great! I've also repaired cracked baffle boards with it too
X2! :rofl: :lol:
Sounds like mid to southern Ohio...well, as long as you stay away from Columbus and Cincinnati. Southeastern Ohio has terrain a lot like West...
It's not the cheapest option, but I went with a large (16" x 16"?) SS fabricated cap with a hinge to open up for cleaning (I can't do bottom-up...