Ruff...
Cute story, not funny pics...you'll get over it...:D So I roll into this farm in North Dakota to deliver a grain bagger. Place is massive. Roads...
Depends...the further you get out in the woods, the less you'll have of the neverending suburbs. We have the best of both worlds here, only about...
That's funny...I just went out to get the mail, came back in and sat down, at the exact moment I read your reply I seen something moving on my...
Set off the high temp alarm?
Combines have heated/AC cabs these days...;) :D Corn is running a bit late here...got planted late though too...beans remain to be seen yet...I'm...
We had a very wet spring and first half of summer...but since then it has been VERY dry!
Boss man was just telling me that there's supposedly some way to get cdl in a week or two and I think he said something like $1k...they are...
Yup. You been hitting that score all week? ;)
[ATTACH]
Is the lichen what is throwing a curve ball? Without that, it's obviously a youngish oak branch...
They did that on some older ones... didn't take em too long to figure out that was a bad idea...you must take decent care of your equipment...
This ^^^!!!
As a member of FHC, I think that's almost blasphemous of you... :p Try saying it out loud once...see if it leaves a bad taste :rofl: :lol:
Where'd he go?! :rofl: :lol:
Nice...she find it somewhere, or have it made? Congrats! Ours is next week
"#17 used a paper map"...in some ways I still prefer that...well, actually a combo is best IMO...I have been lead down a stupid path sooo many...
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs: