So how much did that box cost to ship???
Several possible causes, several of which have been mentioned. * Pinched sprocket nose * Closed bar rails * Oiler not functioning or turned down...
It is built by Orline but I think it is newer than the owner claims, probably from the early 1970's.
Good saws, I had one and sold it and the new owner straight gassed it in the first week...
Help us with more info... How much will the saw be used, what type of wood are you cutting, what size wood, what is your budget and what dealer...
Hi, I am Guido the junk man. I prefer to be known as an "archivist" rather than a hoarder. If anyone needs Studebaker parts ring me up.
In, anyone like Mini Macs...?
Split personality?
One of my favorites... [media]
I picked up this Poulan dealer sign last month, not in the best of shape but it is 4' x 6'. Has rust at the bottom and an old tear in the metal...
My IH rollback and flatbed trucks. [IMG] My bucket truck. [IMG]
Been getting the job done for 30 years. Just split it on the ground, no lifting of rounds required. [IMG]
I bought one years ago from Southern States, it was just a bare frame and I had to build the platform. Any good farm supply store should stock...
Bacon, I bet the Wendell would recognize it. Tried to post up my Studebaker Hawk, but it needs to be resized.
To get us started, some 69 cc and up Poulan Countervibes. [IMG] [IMG]
DH1984, is that you...?