Found the missing pin in the ash pan.
Possibly, but I don't think so. WS recommends draft settings of 2 or below (out of 4) for efficient cat burns for the Keystone. When I burn like...
I'm not very familiar with the 13i but the hottest spot you can find. I've seen them above the door off to one side on some inserts.
Where is the thermo?
And the probe can be cut to length.
Incase you haven't seen this. Doesn't give an actual length though.. http://blog.woodstove.com/2014/03/ideal-steel-hybrid-catalytic.html
I wonder how many sets of tires that took?
I see the same thing. Flames/secondaries lower cat temp considerably.
I love the rocks in the background
I don't think mine can be rotated on either axis. But I like the idea....
[MEDIA]
I was raised with wood as the only heat source 24/7, so I find these post humorous (no offense). But I can see how a box of fire sitting...
[ATTACH]
The screen certainly filters some ash. Didn't you use the old style expanded metal air scoop? Does the new screen air scoop keep the cat cleaner?
Nice!
Bump SquareFile is on Bermuda? I doubt it:rofl: :lol:
+1 Too hot for me :whistle:
:picard::doh: :D:D:D:whistle:
Double take o_O:bug: I thought that read SUBURBAN :loco: :crazy::doh:
Nah, thats part of it. How long did the 10am load last?