Saw this on a lumber truck once. [ATTACH]
I have the same probe. It's nice, takes the guesswork out.
:thumbs: Got a wood hoard yet? If not, better get started :axe:
Just guessing- from 52F TO 75F, probably 3 hrs for the living/kitchen/hall way air temp. Maybe 6 hrs for the whole house, lots of acid stained...
I thought the same
When I first read about them, I thought maybe it was an EPA stove thing. I was burning an old Sierra. Since then I've got 2 1/2 winters on the...
+1 If I hadn't seen them on forums I would think it was melted steel slag at first sight.
Scotty Overkill is in PA burning lots of oak. Maybe he's had some clinkers.
I was reading a post while pic searching, guy in PA said he gets lots of them burning oak. I burn oak and have burned lots of other hard woods...
I always thought they were common in wood burners on the forums, maybe not.
[ATTACH]
Woops. I'll try again.
From google search [ATTACH]
I've seen lots of pics on the forums of wood stove clinkers, some where huge. I take it you've never seen a wood stove clinker either. Maybe its a...
I guess I made a joke that I didn't even get :rofl: :lol: :confused::). Glad you had a good laugh RMH (really)but it is a serious question.
Never even heard of one before I got on the forums and have been around lots of wood stoves all my life. I wonder why?
+1 April Fools Day must be a busy day for lots of couples (9 months) :whistle:
I count two hot cats ;)
What a waste, adding to the fire danger.
Another option is to highlight part of the post, from left to right, right to left doesn't work for me, and a little "quote" box will pop up....