If I Had to change, a BK Prinsess. I need a slow burn. The wife has to load the Keystone once during my 24 hour shift, the Princess would make it.
Google "61953 city data" and it goes right to it.
[ATTACH] This is the zip code beside me. Im much closer to the center of it than my own zip code and the area is much more similar to mine than my...
Says 9% wood heat for the small town near me. Probably about right for in town.
Keep it up Marty, sounds like you are making some big improvements to yourself and the wood stack.
The wad of roxul seems fine to me, should stop all the drafts.
Fairly cold for this area. 10F now and 3F by morning, windy too. 4 year CSS hedge for tonight :fire: just because I have some.
Welcome Iceman.
The mantle stone, sitting on top the brick "posts" with the pictures setting on it. It's about 6' long, 14" deep and 4" thick.
On the bright side, you didn't pay $2500.
Just the looks.
Welcome to the forum J Dub. Most feel unfavorable about US Stove. It's not that we are biased, or dislike inexpensive stove brands. Many of us...
Yeah I'd use a rope. I've seen posted pics of holes in pistons from stops.
I have one that is PTO driven. It's very fast in easy splitting wood but in stringy stuff, the ~3.5" cone will go through one end of the wood and...
Yeah, same spot, opposite angle. The wall behind the recliner separates the living and kitchen. Large openings at both ends and a 3'x5'...
[ATTACH] Click free
Nice. Looks great
Yes, it was a huge (and awesome) project.
':thumbs: Bout time
I remembered the sticker and googled the pic. Not sure but you could probably google it and order one.