What is this, The Price Id Right? :rofl: :lol:
.42 cord Edited from .4 :p:D
I don't think the 390 has a decomp. My 290 didn't.
While it requires a little strength, technique is 90% of it.
^This^ And not just with your smoke.
Catching the burp, and taking it off full choke is critical. If you have any more problems getting it started, don't hesitate to ask us questions.
If I'm using my tractor without the forks on it, I lift one end of the log with the bucket and place wood splits or rounds under the log to get it...
Welcome to the club Woodchick Chainsaws are often very finicky about starting procedures. One extra pull on the rope while choked will often...
Hedge is bad about that.
Slight derail- My KS has always been tight. I've always wondered if it was too tight and causing excessive wear, but assumed it was adjusted...
BK owners that push their stoves hard have coaling issues also. As reported by them, the thermostat does great at controlling the burn rate but...
Some ideas on how to deal with the thorns if it's bad. http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/threads/thorny-question.9227/
+1 The ash fills in the cracks between the bricks and makes them very hard to see.
That would have made a smokey stinking mess. Good find.
Bad deal. Very sad.
I would try it, cautiously at first and working my load size up over trials. I was about 6 when my last family member stopped burning coal. I...
Lowes will ship it to you for free. I don't know the details but others will be glad to explain. Most years, 1 or 2 Lowes will have a better...
B W, maybe I misread, but was this a factory cat stove? If so, I would definitely replace the cat if needed. As a have read, the universal...
A friend on mine has one that looks identical, pre-EPA. I don't know the model #. I know there is at least two that look like that, one small and...
Welcome everyone :campfire: Lots of new faces around here lately.