Occasionally, I don't remember it happening yet this winter. When I have had a problem, its from the new load not taking off. By the time I check...
Around here, people buy up all the bread, milk, and eggs when snow is coming. I guess they want french toast with the snow.
Welcome. You will love the Summit I bet.
Welcome WV. 120 acres of tree tops should keep you busy.
I have a huge pecan tree. A big fork broke out of it in a wind storm, probably about 1/2 a cord. I'm sure it would make fine stove wood but should...
Ok. That's what I thought. I forgot about narrow curf chain, never used it or seen it. Thanks.
Sorry for the derail but Is this true for all gauges? Does a .050 have a narrower curf than a .063?
Is the .043 actually narrower than the .050? Other than the driver width? Does it make a narrower curf?
A sample for future prospective Keystone buyers. There is a 1/2 piece of charred wood flaming and plenty of coals for a reload. I do 14 hours...
[ATTACH]
Its a secret :D I couldn't tell you anything more than you could google up quickly. There are lots of documentaries on the subject. Most are...
I get up at 4:30am. That's about my limit. :D The fire is burning great by 5am, but sometimes the stone isn't up to WS's recommended temp. One of...
I leave for work 30 min after the alarm goes off. Most of that time is spent in the bed room and bathroom with a few trips to the living room to...
A few years ago, a lady looked at the sawdust stuck to my pants (from hours earlier) and said, "You've been cutting bois d'arc". I told her that I...
I've also heard it called Horse Apple and Osage Orange. I had never heard of hedge before the forums.
Welcome aboard. Nice toys.
I don't think it should matter. Augie's user profile is not available. I don't think he is with us any longer.
So very sad.
Looks factory. Nice
I think Machria has one. ETA: Never mind, he has a Stormshield.