Silver Maple has emerged victorious!!! Tomorrow marks the last first battle ending. Expect the finals tomorrow late morning/early afternoon!!!
The guys who started Treehouse are pretty young. Id say late 30's early 40's now. The reason they chose Charlton was because of the water. It had...
What was that a six pack?
First impressions are lasting, and Elm sucks at them
There’s many choices of good craft beers available at local packies. Why anyone would willingly choose to wait in a line for multiple hours, be...
Wow, that’s a lot of damage
Also Fuelrod :thumbs:
Yup with lumber prices out of sight, its a good time to focus on other things. Such as getting on the 3 year plan, getting winter machines ready,...
Definitely Hickory. You can tell by the leaves, the stringy wood, and how the branches turn almost 90 degrees. I'd say Pignut. I have a few on my...
He was pretty close to you. Good thing its "only" a Black Bear
My little Case/Ingersoll hyloader. It was my main dirt mover before I got the Kioti. I wish I had kept it. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Treehouse is 10 minutes from my house and I’ve never gone to buy beer. I’ve had their beer from friends, and I did a tour for job purposes. Stone...
Congrats!!! Looks nice
Every time we tell someone how much land we have their mouths drop open. Most people have suburban .25-1.5 acre lots. I’d love to have more. I...
You should save some of the 4-6” logs for making posts. Could be useful for all sorts of things. Especially with the current lumber prices.
The body can be a strange thing. Among the many reasons I choose to not hand split is the repetitive motion aggravates an old shoulder injury...
Aside from my 21 acres, my brother has 19.5 acres, and my father has 9 at his house, plus he just bought a 40 acre parcel he’s subdividing. Both...
21 acres. 5 are swamp, about 1.5-2 is cleared, the rest is woods. Namely Red and White Oaks, Shagbark Hickory, Black, Yellow and White Birch, Red...
That ratchet puller will work fine. 3 ton is a good amount of pull.
That wood is a buckers dream. All nice sized logs. Too little for the mighty 462, will have to gobble them up with the 550 :saw: