There are quite a few Boss plows on FB Marketplace, in the UP . Some as cheap as $1,900. Most closer to the 3k mark. Also other brands for less $$$
I believe once you submit your vote you cant go back. Didn't you guys read my first post before voting!!! It stated clearly up to 4 votes per...
I cant offer specifics on the two brands you mentioned. But I have a lot of time behind a plow both commercially and on my own driveway, which is...
Looks like Red Oak, White Oak, and White Ash are barreling towards the finish line. The suspense is terrible....I hope it'll last!!! Without...
Maybe I missed it, but are you only plowing your own driveway, or doing commercial plowing? Sometimes a lighter plow is better, for less wear and...
Sounds like most people agree a dump is the way to go. If I were to get a dump, Sure Trac offers a 10k 6x10 deckover dump that only weighs 1980...
Indeed Hickory is an excellent choice. One of my personal favorites. It does have downsides though. Bark is tough on chains, bark makes a mess,...
It’s a neat concept cutting kindling, but it seems kinda dangerous with the pieces flying/kicking out while cutting
Have fun and be safe!!!
Cool little top handle. Nice job on the fallen tree
Nice load of wood :axe:
I may...may have seen a Osage tree in my work town. Not entirely sure. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I’ve heard it to....I have....I have. Probably good in a way, keeps it a nice little secret so everyone in your area isn’t looking for it.
Awesome!!! I hope she picked out a nice...quality pair of expensive shoes.
Joes splitter is nice. I watch his videos quite a bit.
Looks like Red Oak, White Oak, White Ash, Black Locust, and Sugar Maple round out the top five as of now.
It’s more of a tree removal business, with firewood as a side business to get rid of the wood. I’ll be bringing equipment to the site as often as...
If I had a big boy truck I’d just get a 6x12 dump and be done. My father does have a one ton dump, a larger 6 wheeler, and a couple large tag...
Sure Trac does make great trailers. I was looking at their deck over 6x10 dump awhile back. The place I got my Kioti sells them but he’s kinda pricey.
The prize for the winning firewood will be a one way ticket into my wood stove.