Stop it Eric. Don't try to ruin oaks good name. You're telling Cash Michael Jordan isn't as good as he looked on tv. Multi trunk trees are neat....
I'm sorry man. No one should have to go through what you've endured. Cheer up little buddy. Someday you'll come visit the east coast, and see what...
Post pics of the most unique trees you've seen. Here's a five way Oak in my woods. The base is well over 5' across. [IMG]
Last night [IMG]
+1
I was secretly hoping all along Red Oak would prevail. It’s always treated me right, and has been a solid performer. It doesn’t get a lot of love...
Thank you to all who voted. Voted has ended, and we have a clear victor. Congratulations to Red Oak for his win as “King of the firewoods” with 38...
C’mon now. If given the choice of freezing or burning Elm what would you do?
Craigslist sucks. FB Marketplace has much more stuff, better priced, less scams, less people looking for something for nothing, etc. Plus the ads...
Yes, the ones you vote for (up to 4 votes everyone) have asterisks next to them
Poor Boxelder ain’t gettin no love
Nice!!! It’s kind of you sir to offer the hungry little 170 a good meal on a fall day.
I’m not on Facebook either. Never have been, but you can still go onto Marketplace to view items for sale. It’s basically a 10x better version of...
I will say I think the Sugar Maple’s are one of the prettiest trees. Especially in fall. Oaks are also nice, standing big and proud. Locust May be...
Spencer
All the things that come with a big property I thoroughly enjoy doing. Plowing, mowing, cutting storm trees, etc. It’s a way of life and gives me...
Good for Christmas decorations
Looks like a nice trailer. Free wood is always nice!!!
On the way to look at the Big Tex trailers the other day i passed by a factory with a small Locust grove on the side of it. On the way back I...
Bigger properties are nice. There are some things to consider though for people who have never owned one. *Taxes typically are higher *The...