Looks like your getting good use out of the new truck. How are you liking it?
I don't see made in the USA as an elitist thing. Its having pride in knowing it was made in your country. No outsourcing of jobs, etc. Not that...
Happy Birthday Dennis!!! Dennis is at the age now that he doesn't need a stove to keep warm on his birthday. The heat from all the candles warms...
Holy crap!!! 1 degree F in October. What are your normal temps in January?
People are ignorant at times. When I drove an oil truck it was the same way. I need oil TODAY, I’m gonna run out. They’d pay an extra $60 for a...
Sounds like someone’s bitter that double OO got his butt handed to him by the true firewood king RO!!! :dancer:
What does one do with a shower beer? Shower in the beer? Drink the beer in the shower? Shower, then drink the beer? Lol
Only downside is you need more of it. Figure Eastern White Pine has 13.2 MBTU per cord, so 2 cords of EWP is about equivalent to one cord of White...
Of the woods I’ve burned. Red and White Oak, Shagbark Hickory, Pignut Hickory, and Rock/Sugar Maple would be my top 5. Maybe Black Locust will be...
Hickory is indeed awesome firewood. In the top 3 for me no questions asked. Can be tough on chains and bugs do enjoy it as you’ve discovered.
Things have really slowed on the wood front. I did get two more cages filled with Locust yesterday. I have enough leftover to fill about two more,...
35 here. Pine and Cherry blend
Nice!!! I made my trails 10’ wide. That way any of my machines can go through comfortably, even pulling a 5x10 trailer. In fact I’ll be using the...
Nice. Shindaiwa makes some great products. The 377 is well regarded in the 40cc class as a solid performer
Nice score. Can’t beat a doorway delivery
Are you home all day watching it? Lol
Not that I condone stealing obviously, but I always wonder why people put stuff like that 5 feet from the road. It’s their property I get it, but...
One time I saw one that said “Return my wood or I’m pressing charges!”
I think if he puts a 22” long split into a sawbuck it’s going to want to move around. Being that short something to hold it down would definitely...
Looks really handy. Should be fun come a blizzard