That’s awesome!!! Work ethic is a great thing to instill in your kids. :salute:
You can tell she's gobbled some wood. Those dogs look pretty worn. Did you re sharpen them at one point?
Softwoods certainly have their place in the heating world. Some areas only have softwoods to choose from. Even though we are lucky in the...
Cleaning tools, those always go over well as gifts to the Mrs. :rofl: :lol:
Works for me
I'm sure you'll get a ton of use out of it. Enjoy!!! The walking axle is really nice in the woods.
Here is the Sycamore I saw yesterday. Originally I thought 5-5.5', but looking again I think it may be closer to 6' diameter. Huge, huge, tree....
Its sad in a way looking back. My daughter was so little then, now she would never fit in the cab with me. Time goes too damm quick
For reference the rear tires are 32" tall. These pics are from 6 years ago. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I wish I had some Osage around me......mainly to cut it down and try burning it in my stove the following year :banana:
Mine was a 93’ F150 with a straight six and manual tranny. Hard to even find a stick shift now. I paid cash for it saving up since I was a kid,...
My regular J model Super Split did take care of the Elm I got from Northampton, but it wasn’t easy going. Took probably 7-8 hits per round. If...
My first vehicle was a pickup truck. Cargo vans can also be pretty handy.
Sometimes the stars just align
That’s cool. There’s a really large Sycamore in Sunderland MA called the Buttonball tree. Oddly enough I saw a Sycamore today in my work town that...
Happy Anniversary!!!
Sieht aus wie er eine gute Zeit hatte
What's that gonna run ya? About $4,500-$5,000?
Looks like a sweet setup!!! What model EM is that?
I hear you. The weather can be so unpredictable. I remember Valentines day 2016, my wife and I went to a show in Worcester, MA, and it was -16F...