Very nice, but we still think you need a woodstove. You'll use way less wood, and will get better heat!!!! :thumbs: I've enjoyed your posts on...
Not sure on the brand, would this be for an outbuilding?
I would suggest a steel jobsite box. They are physically much larger than a standard toolbox, therefore holding a lot more stuff. In addition,...
43 now, tomorrow’s high is only supposed to be around 33 with an overnight of 23. Still using the EWP/Cherry blend
Don’t forget though she can’t drive a stick. Although clutches are much cheaper to replace than trannies. I wasn’t saying she should get a old...
Eastonmade makes some great splitters. Too pricey for me to justify though. I know the 22-28’s are around 15k. Wouldn’t mind trying out their new...
I think his tests are designed to simulate worst case scenarios. After watching several of his videos, he does a fair and thorough comparison.
A 4x8 trailer is going to weigh at least 300-400 lbs. empty. Only leaving 600-700 lbs capacity for your tow max of 1000 lbs. Also a 4x8 trailer...
I really enjoyed the ninth gen F series Fords. They had great looks with their square hoods and great engine choices. Hard to believe they stopped...
Rust is also a major issue with used trucks, at least in MA. I got a S10 from a town auction. Old DPW runaround truck. It only had 60,000 miles...
That’d be cool, maybe a solar powered heat bulb too
I would agree with you provided the top of the stack is covered. If left uncovered, I think the sunnier area would dry better. In addition, things...
How much are you looking to spend?
I started using the IBC totes/cages in February of 2020. Like most IBC users appear to, I cut the bladder in half diagonally to use as a roof over...
And you figure he's only 9!!! As much as I like to try and instill work ethic in my kids, I do believe a lot of hard working people are...
I was thinking about this thread when I saw this yesterday. Pretty interesting channel he has testing different products. [MEDIA]
Nice pasture, but I must point something out. You live in Northern Germany and have Dolmar as your avatar, but all the saw pics show a Swede....
Interesting that you stack all your wood bark down. I always stack, or at least try to stack mine bark up to prevent moisture getting to it, and...
Same here. If I see Black Locust or something hard to come by “near” me I jump on it. May not see it again for several months. Some scores I’ve...
That’s a great idea Eric. They could do a Hocus Pocus spoof with Brad as the starring character. Hocus Locust. It could be about an evil...