[IMG]
There is a similar place not to far from me [ATTACH]
Do you think he learned anything?
And you walk around with your boots untied. How does that not happen all the time?
Buddy sent me a photo of trying out his new security/trail cam. [IMG] Reminded me of something :whistle: [IMG]
Cool find thistle :yes: Hard or soft steel? Regardless, if it's like thier swords, I'm sure it'll take a good edge.
For the cost of a couple chains, if you're going to cut yard trees and fence row trees, one of these will come in real handy. [MEDIA] My wife's...
x2 :yes:
I can relate....:emb:
Heading to and from the dams in Ear Falls or north of Kenora. Make the treks at least once a year. We usually stop at the Shell, LCBO or Egli's.
Welcome to FHC Dan! Nice stable of saws. To bad about Busters BBQ. I liked to stop there on my way through town. I used to stop at the place on...
This guy takes it to the next level. How to Make an Automatic Wood Stove Thermostat
Threw the two drumsticks in the crockpot with this recipe with beer :coldone: but without the jalapeno and chilies (didn't have them on hand) I...
Finally got a chance to get out with my son. Our 5 week spring season ends on Friday. Took 5 hours for this guy to leave the hens he was with and...
Sucks not being able to do it from the bucket of the tractor anymore eh :whistle::D