x2 I have the BR600 and it does OK but I wouldn't buy another one. It seems to have good torque but not the RPM of a true 2 stroke.
I stopped by a local Quickie Mart the other day to pump Ethyl , when I was coming out after paying I noticed that they had mesh bags of wood. The...
Leaking where the steel tube goes into the 90 degree fitting? That should be a flare fitting where the tube has a flare under the nut. Try...
I would be cautious about adding a one size fitz'=all aftermarket one. Things like this are rarely , if ever , bolt on and "go". Not saying it...
Really?? Some BL that BRAD didn't snag before you grabbed it. Amazing!! Good little score. I actually don't mind the small chunks like that; with...
Looks safe.
Wishing him a speedy recovery.
We have a door bell camera. that seems to be what most people do. Occasionally we get one selling solar or some other BS that tries to give you...
Better off taking all the chemicals yourself. It won’t do anything to gene pool they have built up their immune system.
I might have to stop and see what the story is.
Not to worry , just messing with you. I just don't get it , all politics aside.