I am not a big fan of imported stuff ; however ; The HF engine can't be beat for the $. We used to run the Greyhound motors ( the model before the...
Exactly what I was thinking. First Guess is a clone. That side cover sure looks it. Hey if it works then leave it alone.
Exactly! Within .001 inches ; is that close enough for you?
Looks to me that someone has made some type of change. The nut and 4 washers between the plate and side of the engine does not look factory....
Whatever makes it easy. I have calipers I use quite often for woodwork.
I’ll text it to you Not sure if I’m supposed to put somebody else’s business name on here
Step 1 complete. Full up to full down back to zero every time.
Check what year his saw is , I think the shoes fit the 126 year 2020 and up. I can double check the part number when I get home later. It would...
Just havin fun with you !!!
Right up your alley Dave :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
[IMG]
I have seen them but never actually used them. I have been out of that field for a while now so my hydraulic work has cut back to just my own...
Back when I was doing hydraulic work servicing industrial trash compactors this was a common problem. Replacing a half worn spider on a...
We need to get whatever else you needed milled up as well.
Yup , I hope to get out back this afternoon and do a little work on the mill. Maintenance and upgrades work , not milling. I have an adjustable...
First one that comes to mind is sawblade.com ; they can make you pretty much whatever you want. Most of the blades I have been running are from...
I'm liking that conveyor Jo. Looking good !
It looks to me that the rubber spider might have given up long before it sheard itself. The metal fingers that sheared off are two different...
Woodmizer makes a shingle/lap siding attachment for their mills , if I am not mistaken it is around $1800. I have thought about making something...
no goofing off here. Well does working on cars every minute I could count as goofing off? well if so I am still goofing off