In the UK can you get Mobil 1 Racing 2T ? Great stuff but no longer available in the US , well there is some out there but the price is off the...
I buy most of my porting tools ( at least the carbide burrs and such ) from Goodson , 99% of what I do is automotive related but you might want to...
Nice ride Lenny. Good to see one that is not all chopped up.
Oil technology has come along way since the days I was straight 30 weight Personally I run 40 to 1 and if I’m milling with a chainsaw I might...
I hate reading this. We have been through it and it is never easy. Keep all the good times and memories in the front of your mind. RIP buddy.
Nice husky. Can’t get much cleaner than that
WOW , look at that thing! If that doesn't scream fast nothing does.
No , Not for what I do. Would be nice but way too much for me. I think you need one though.
Oh man , I'm drooling!
The Rotax engines they run make great power. I had them in snow-machines and they were far from being a slouch.
Yeah but I am a little bit late And they probably won’t do much good when I cut the log clamps
This is what I have for a pinpointer.[IMG]
I have regular detectors and a pinpointer , I should probably run them over the log before I hit metal ; NOT after.
Kendall was the cats-meow for air cooled motorcycles back in the late 90's. I haven't seen that on the shelves in quite some time.
Nice Job there. That alone is worth the price of the mill !
Now that's a shop!
Holy Crap! That is what can I say " Overkill" Beautiful Job!
Well what more could you ask for? This is a winner for you Wood Wolverine.
I am a huge fan of their natural casing dogs , Being in New Haven County I have grown up eating them. Connecticut has it's drawbacks but we do...
Wow guys , Amazing job. I might have to do some homework on trying this. A few years back I did get a DIY kit as a gift and had really good...