This didn't last either , deleted by the author.
Yes sir !! All in good fun.:thumbs:
Iso-Core , if that is what you got you should be pleased , Lifetime Guarantee ; Just ask BRAD ; he has them on speed-dial.
Ouch , That stings a bit!!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Way too much fun here.:thumbs:
This was my guess. But don't go by what I think. I have a lot to learn with this ID thing!!
I gave you the choice. It was either a new Husky or a Brush ; and you picked the brush. Go figure.:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Oh they are a fun one! Amazing! Throttle response!!
My sense of smell isn’t the greatest to start With. Everything smells like pine when milling. I run pinesol mixed with washer fluid for blade lube
I stood on a phone book this year , It gave me a small raise.
Road trip ?
Some of that was cut for BRAD yesterday for some projects he is working on.
Well I am embarrassed , It was barkless and I thought it was hemlock , buZZsawBrad was over yesterday and he says it was Sassafras? Pretty sad I...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] I finally had a little time yesterday to dust off the mill and send some hemlock through. with weather being so hot and busy...
WOW ; too much free time or major OCD going on right there.:rofl: :lol: My level has no bubble so if it isn't falling down, it's perfect.
I remember that some cars back in the day ( yeah I hate that term) had left hand thread lug nuts on one side. I think it was a Chrysler thing ;...
FYI , when they look like that it is time for a new one? = Maybe??:rofl: :lol: My boat had had surface gap plugs when I had it so that would fit...
I thought it was a " Duma-fatachie" jig a ma-thingie ? Guess I need to go back to skool""
We don't go out to eat that often and if we do it doesn't have to be high end. I am very happy with a good burger and maybe a cold beer but do not...
As long as he plays nice with my Beaver.:whistle:
Im guessing you had a " wood" chuck?:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: