Dang , That is awesome. Time to get out and play now. Good luck with it and enjoy!!
Well, I'll ask again. Whats up with the shop? Still closed? Not trying to bust anyones chops but it's been a while. What if I took the logo to...
The price was right on that one! Great find.
Okie-dokie will do !
I know you didn't want to go gas but this is a second vote for the 2200i Honda. Extremely quiet , sips fuel , not a lot to maintain ( yes there is...
9000 ft. , you might have to put a smaller jet in the carb.:rofl: :lol:
I would have to take a good look at it , it has been stored in my basement for a while now. I'll try to remember to look when I get home tonight.
Can be tough to split and smells like a dive bar bathroom but I must say it doesn't burn bad. It would make better boards than firewood :thumbs:
I really wanted to buy this thing when you had it , I was close ; really-really close. Did I need it ? Probably not but here I am again looking at...
I thought of carving too. Might have been a good tree to find someone that carves and could come to do it on site. There is a painting company I...
Most common......I would say "Free Wood" Now I would say Oak is a close second. Oak is plentiful and easy to come by , there is a lot of larger...
Nice !! Yeah BRAD , when I upgrade to a larger truck then I can expand. But right now I am just in a holding pattern.
How do you like that lite-weight bar on there , I have a 550 with just a standard bar that I think is 16 inches.
I see no problem with that , bring it on !
That poor trailer :faint:
I have an Oregon and a Northern Tool. The Northern Tool is not too bad after some modifications I read about in another forum. The Oregon is used...
Let the fun begin. Rough on both the equipment and operator but well worth the time and effort. Keep us posted.
I would never get another side by side. You can't fit anything large in them no cookie sheets , pizza boxes etc. If I had only thought of that...
Same here , and like you said it slips in your pocket. If you put a string on the end and leave it hanging out of your pocket just grab the string...
RS for the win! I run the Stihl RS on anything I can , even on my Huskys ; yeah I said Husky.