Now that's a weld!:bug:
Log Ox = not so good : at least for me. Some might like their stuff but I found it clumsy and heavy. Husky tongs = excellent for me. Log Rite...
Well sorry I just called the two guys I know , no bars . They have been on backorder for a while. I put it on my wish-list and they will call when...
Good Answer! If you are serious give me a call. I have two places I could call and find out if they have any.
I don't have a picture but try to grab one when I get home. Mine has a whopping 38 hours on it. Probably need to get out more.
Just flip the mattress and pony up. No excuses ; you need a lighter bar because you are getting older it would make cutting easier on your back....
Maybe a few , and I can't wait until Christmas.:whistle:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I hate when a valve spring breaks on the burnout. Maybe I can just lap them and put it back together? :doh:...
McMaster has them. Listed as diamond grinding points. Maybe a cylindrical one the size of what you would use for a file on a normal chain and use...
I see a trucking company around named " Duie Pyle " That would be a great name if it was a septic tank pumping company.
I picked up a small Fiskars X11 to split smaller pieces for kindling and/or the fire pit ; mostly slab wood from the mill so relatively easy...
Keep workin" That's one heck of a pile. With a pile that size I say you deserve a new saw ! What do you think guys??
Good times right there Lenny. Great memories down the road from that picture!
Wheel chock or door stop ?
Here are a couple pictures from the last outing. Looking down from upstairs in shop before starting A little tool holder that I mounted to the...
We can fix that.
Looks like I stacked it. :rofl: :lol:
Just under 1000lbs
Thats the only reason I set up my grinder as well. I had a day like that myself a while back so up went the grinder and wouldn't you know it....
Looks good. Trying to finish a bin myself that I started last year myself , It's time to get it wrapped up. It will be better that the plastic bin...