x2 on that.
:faint: Holy crap! You have a lot of stuff !!
I don't mind it. Yeah it takes a while to dry so storage is a pain but it does a great job keeping us warm.
Has become pretty much the standard for everything. It has pushed out the old style analog meter with the rolling numbers. Digital are very...
Sounds like a plan. I need some of the same for myself for a cedar chest the wife would like restored . It was her mothers but over the years...
So far this has been working for me.
Glad you are getting back to sort of normal. Yeah I know the feeling about a mill , I have the same disease with almost the same symptoms with...
Nice wood. Where did you get it from ?:whistle:
Here we go again. Lets skip Halloween and Turkey Day and go straight to Pay-Day ( pay-day for the retailers that is ):doh:
Save the teak and burn the Nissan.:rofl: :lol:
16 inch on my MS170 , does that count? It has become my go to saw around the mill for a quick trim when needed and cutting up slabwood from the...
I have always just used a few sheets of newspaper and a few scraps of dry wood. A match and away we go. Never even thought about trying this. The...
Wonder if you need a carbide chain? or this ? [IMG]
Looks like the handle for a LogRite. If that's the case it is a killer deal. Any hoarders close might want jump on that. [IMG]
I agree , sounds like a linkage issue.
Well done. That was worth the trip for sure.
Great tools to have. Looks very similar to the LogRite brand. I have a few different sized ones and use them all the time. Should serve you well.
Run ! Prickers , metal , dirt , rocks , buried in the ground , down a ravine , high branches just to name a few.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I have a couple on my phone. It was a super easy installation. Let me try to find them and I can send them to you. It actually fit perfect where...