201 could be a handy one to have. Haven't looked around here in a while to even see what's out there. Maybe it's about time to do some window...
Depends if you feel lucky ? " Well do you punk ?":smoke: Big question I would have is metal? Any poles around are more than likely full of...
Bad picture , I just noticed , it's sideways and it looks like 373 hours so still in good shape for so many hours. Need to work on my photo...
Well that makes two of us. I am learning as I go along. Working on a project now and when it is done I will start on a rustic kitchen table ;...
Summer mode all the time for me. Never had a carb icing issue. Probably because if it is that cold I am sitting by the fire.
Here you go. Still on my fist tank of fuel:rofl: :lol:[ATTACH]
Why not? Whats the worst thing that can happen?? Then it becomes firewood. You won't know until you try. I have a bunch of rough-cut ash myself....
Well it is game on. Had my first fire in the house and in the shop. Burning up a bin full of nuggets to start off. Clean up detail so to speak.
Looks good. It is without a doubt fun and addicting.
Cool machines I wouldn't mind playing with them. What could possibly go wrong? hmmmm... A lot!
I'm in if help is needed. Just say the word.
Same as what I have used. I have some here and been playing with different shades and time soaking in . still expietent Thanks joe. Actually...
Thanks but really I am not. Just fake it best I can and learn as I go. For me it is a nice change from working with metal and cars on a daily...
Welcome back. I agree with just the social part of being here. You can always find something good going on around here.
Nice job Whitey. Looks like a very clean an organized area you have there.:thumbs:
I did use some quite a while ago , I don't recall having any issues; Have used a lot of brands over the years and never any problems with any of...
I am not sure yet. Trying to do some homework to see what my options are. I do have to make it darker to match our other things but don’t want it...
Thanks. Need to finish it up now. It’s been a a while since I started it.
[ATTACH] Been trying to finish up my box for storage. Hemlock from log on the mill to this. A little final sanding and then stain and a few...
Well that’s good. I thought you had issues:thumbs: A lot of cool stuff there for sure. .