That looks like a well healed neighborhood. Any idea why the long wait to do something about the tree before it became dangerous.
I never have seen them around here either, although I think the are. I try not to use pesticide that have a negative impact on bees. We need all...
I was thinking the same thing. All those pictures are so panoramic. I still have no idea how he trained all 5 dogs to be so obidient.
Thanks, I really appreciate that. :handshake:
I hope you get someone to take pictures. Maybe a group picture. I know how much pictures and help with the memories.
Damp and raw outside here today. House was 74 F and the wife got upset and no end to the complaining until I got the stove to run on constant....
So glad to be so far away from those struggles. I do remember a high school math teacher who got so frustrated with her class of sophomores that...
Depends. If your tree was from a graft, ( a graft is the most common, it is a verity of apple grafted to a hearty rootstock. ) if the suckera...
It is the Soldier, not the minister Who has given us freedom of religion. It is the Soldier, not the reporter Who has given us freedom of the...
a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU gbreda very wet here but I am betting you will find something to keep you entertained. :zip:
Had two days of it with all my 4 children and their families. Exhausting but well worth it.
It was noise, and noise alone. Ran fun, just too loud. As to the firebrick, I would set the stove to room temp. so it can come on hot then...
Not every machine operator is a mechanic. I can see things like that happening more often than not. I do believe in knowing a maintenance...
I tried Googling it and got a variety of stories, so I must conclude that it is indeed a story and certainly has spread. But it is a feel good...
Happy Easter! My granddaughter took some pictures with her "smart phone" [ATTACH]This is one of their cats with easter eggs.[ATTACH]
Away like the pictures that go along with your projects.
On this day of predicted rain, we had sunshine and a temp of 68F.
Let me know, please, when you start getting visitors to your feeders