Northern Tool sells them. I think there are two sizes. [ATTACH]kindling from Northern Tool + Equipment
Hi, it<s Cindy. I wanted to say what a nice time we had yesterday. By the time we got home and settled it was a sixteen hour trip. Makes you...
We are back home safe. Good trip back. The mountains were so beautiful with all the newly leafed out trees. Then as we were within a mile of...
so true.
none yet but then i haven't hung their feeders
It has been a dreadful spring here. Fist a first cousin up in the county. I didn't know he had been ill. Then mid March I lost my brother...
When we rebuilt our house into two living areas, we found many issues with the copper pipes brought on my acidic well water. So we had all the...
So true. Sub, are you getting involved in any spring or early bird sales?
I would welcome that. That way you know they are being handled correctly so you don't have to season them again and again.
Beautiful portrait, I too have canvas portraits of my fur friends. The portraits do help.
Loon ,I am so very sorry to hear of Emma's passing. I went back and looked over some of your postings in this thread you started. So many...
And back in Maine, You know there is a saying, if you don't like the weather in Maine, just wait 5 min. We have that 4 letter swear word on the...
:grizz: I would like you to watch this clip. Now tell me, who wouldn't want these? :drool: :coldone: [MEDIA]
Prayers to you and your family. Losing family never softens. We learn to live with it. I am so glad you are at peace with this. Natural order...
5 yrs. hard to get a hold of that. Beautiful hounds.
Picture of one of my son's dog. Just over a year old now but so smart. He does all sorts of tricks on demand. Loves to go on all family...
Just sent a pm to the host, I think he will give you a link that will help. Glad to share past pictures etc. Brian is one of the...
Did you know we have a GTG June 8th in NH, Easy to get to and fun time for all. Good time to get together with many FHC members, mostly from...
a belated Happy Birthday to Earl764 a Happy Birthday to bogieb I am sorry, to be late most of the time. Not intended, just seems to be...
That is how I clean the inside of the glass. No chemical ever. The outside is just damp microfiber. Safe to clean the new tv screens also.