Hope you enjoyed that. I sneak a beer, small one, every 3-4 months. I make sure I am not close to my med times. Those meds raise hell with me....
How tragic. Prayers, may They rest in peace. Years ago, I came up to a similar accident while driving to my new assignment in Minnesota. The...
I am sure I have pictures, just have to find them.
Tornadoes are so frightening. They come with all that wind, rain and the load train sounds. We had an ice storm in Jan of '98. Went a few...
well said!
Oh Dave, what a tragedy. Goes to show that nobody knows when their number is up. I am sure that came to you as a huge kick in the pants....
Height, like being on a ridge or road that open to a drop on one side is not for me. I have driven past the entrance to the mountain road and...
you have found a place that is truly beautiful. A place you can be a peace. A place you can be independent. Most importantly, you can turn off...
Glad she was welcomed. I was happy for her. Molly is glued to me much of the time at home. She plants herself between my legs when I sit. She...
Yes you did. I was really impressed with that. Thank you. I hope she didn't tire you out too much. You were right to try her off leash. She...
You are very wise and justified with your purchase. It only takes a split second to change life as you know it when you get injured. Do it...
I am envious of folks who own those big boy toys. I never had any of them or used them. Had all I could do to support four kids, (all had...
We are so fortunate to have these GTG's. I am really impressed every time we have the chance to get together. My mobility is so poor and...
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] I had to get a picture of The FHC sign and myself, also Molly. The sign is much more impressive when you see it in person.
[ATTACH] The famous outhouse. This time it didn't rock, instead it leaned backward. My dog Molly exploring.
[ATTACH] @Weldr Dave on the Right, the rest are the family of Well Seasoned. There family dog, Maple examining the gift bag.
I have a membership to Northern Tool. Those Kindling Crackers go on and off sale a few times a year.