I can't believe you said that! I kind of thought you are an original Downeaster when it came to being practical! Did I read correctly that you...
I've been away from this thread for a while. Can't say why as it is one on my favorites. I want to share an update with picture of my five...
So very sad. Been there too many times. Thing of the good times. Pictures help you with good times thoughts.
I really like the front end loaders. They use less water. The clothes are wrung out better when they go into the dryer so they dry faster....
I got my masonite bifold doors from Lowes. Yes, they are cheap, but have held up nicely. They look good and do the job intended, that is when I...
I was in Riverside CA when a quake happened. I was in a wooden building that started shaking and cracking. Ran out side only to see the...
Really nice looking bathroom. I like the calming colors.
Reminds me of my Molly.
Got to love that. He must be a domestic rabbit. Glad he hasn't been eaten by some predator. Wife saw a fox in the road in front of our home...
Is that black rabbit still living in your barn with the chickens?
Saw this on FB today. I think it needs sharing. [ATTACH]
Thank you for sharing. Proper display and etiquette is the only way. Means so much to us. Few years back, I saw a woman across the street...
Always enjoy the pictures you share. thank you.
Happy Independence Day to all our FHC families. [ATTACH][ATTACH]
VA has come a long ways. Many improvements. A hard part was getting people to do their jobs, not to just get paid. There are many changes. I...
trash can filled with water!
Are those the live catch traps? I was told that relocating (live) isn't good because they are very territorial and will kill intruders. But who...
That is a beautiful garden. Be warned that the red Japanese red maple will not look like a stick once it takes hold. after 30 yrs, + mine is up...
hare to read that, but I still get the shots. I don't notice any reaction or side effects so I am lucky that way. Had too many acquaintances pass...
We see wounds in some cats around here, but mostly those are from a run in with a predator. Fisher cats etc. Vicious things. I never let my...