I'm not sure why it works, however, I have planted garlic, LOTs of it, in with broccoli and green beans. I don't get bothered with groundhogs or...
I don't do much with Jello. That is hospital food. [IMG]
We are keeping cool with our roll around AC. and one dehumidifier. My brother in law just had a mini split installed. Just got off the phone...
We really enjoy them. The stove is in the center of our home. Right in our seating area. love the flame, the smell of a new bag of pellets,...
ugh! So he can enjoy it like he does with pellet heat. Have you forgotten already? :picard:
We have the heat and the humidity here for the weekend. Not good for us old goats to be outside. Our pets are all inside. Molly goes out only...
Ha Ha, David, you already know the answer to that. lots of conversation go on now that don't participate in. With age has come difficulty...
Happy Birthday CleanFire
Amazon day is about to end. I wasn't able to find anything on my list that was on sale with a savings that would warrant buying today. I was...
Side effects of that stuff is horrid. For me, my feet would swell to twice their normal size. I wasn't able to find any boots that would fit my...
Looks like back breaking sweat work to me. But if it is your thing, go for it. Did you also harvest the trees for this wood? I"ve been there,...
Yes and he like you and I are still active on the forum. I wonder how many of those who were here in the very beginning of our relocation are...
Morning to you and the wife! I'll be doing some digging and then headed for the pool at the VA . Didn't go to the pool last week because my van...
This is a time to ask for forgiveness instead of permission.
I have whole house surge protection. The unit is installed in the circuit breaker box. I also have additional surge protection for most of my...
I was outside near a tree in the campground we were staying in. Lightning hit a maple, tall but not substantial. A limb came down and damaged a...
What a huge and informative web site. Lots of useful information for any dog owner.
Love that clip. She looks good there. You sure did good by her when you put the pond in. Is that a radio collar on her? I noticed DaveGunter...
who caught the largest fish?
one is facing us, the one on the far left is just the tail of the mother cat. She is the smallest of all of them. . To be honest, there is no...