Exceptional piece of art as well as very practical. How do you handle rain water in that?
lets hope for your sake that the weather holds good so you can follow your plan. Turning cool this week here in Maine.
My Miss Molly has a phobia of the ding from a cell phone or computer. It is the one ding when I get an alert of a message etc. I am having a...
If you had a tour or two in the military, You would become accustomed to primitive utilities. No such thing as modesty among the men. using a...
Get good directions [IMG]
Xanax is also misused as a street drug. One to keep hidden. How about one of those thunder coats and/or CBD [ATTACH] I would stay away from...
I am really impressed. Esp. that you pulled out that carpet. Have come to hate carpet except for small area carpets that can easily be changed out.
Hay, IHATEPROPANE , they haven't reached 70 yet, still cub scouts. Happy belated birthday. Hope you are enjoying your new age! You are...
Well, that is not good. Good to be in the hospital where they can run the tests needed and treat her. Prayers to her and family.
That is right. For those of us around here, they are among the lowest priced pellets and are really good pellets. My stove seems to burn...
Ok, I learned a lesson today. The pellets I want are a little hard to come by. I did manage to get them but after a little give and take about...
My kids are all like that. Seems they can do anything they set out to. I'm convinced "common sense" is indeed not common. There are folks who...
Wow, I continue to be impressed by your endeavors. Anything you really want done, gets down. Let me tell you, I know folks that can't hold a...
I would like to add another comment about using the ground cover first. It will go a long ways to keep your stone from mixing with the dirt...
My select number mattress came in a box. I on my second one. So far it is the best one for us. We are both way overweight and have joint issues.
Sorry for your loss. Prayers sent.
Two friends just had that done. One of them is 82. He has had CA of the lungs twice and a heart attack. Lives alone now. He got through that...
I am really happy for you. Now you have access to the world! I have Spectrum, I am happy with their service. My internet connection speed is...
Happy birthdays Luneyburg and will711
I would like to see you write that story and pin it to the back of that Christmas gift. Your story gives the gift even more meaning and family...