That is among the issues with some rescues. During their fist few years they become wired to the situation. It take a long time to unwire them....
Dogs will keep you running just as little kids do! Do you know why they removed the fatty tumors from the grand dog? Molly has two. one is hens...
Nice :yes:
Can't imagine being in your position and having to rehome her, but I really do understand. To be what you need to be for the rest of the family...
[ATTACH]
8888 I couldn't do it. I am crazy enough just being isolated in the wood here. I can stand a few crowds where I am familiar. But in a crowd...
Looking good, Dave. Glad you got your work done safely. Wise man not to topple those pines alone. Winter mentioned that your cell phone has...
These pictures are priceless. Did you know you can have them put on canvas? I have done that a few times and love the results. Sam's Club does...
That robin was smart to build where she did. Our were in a magnolia just outside our window. A sparrow hawk came in and feasted. Then kept...
Very impressive build. Don't know how you find the time or energy to keep up with all those projects. I had my day doing projects. Now it is...
Oh boy, Home made is so much better. Always fixed just the way you like it. [ATTACH]
Did you buy a seafood basket at a seafood place? I like that combination in a stew. Fried, not so good for me.
Get yourself a small can on wheels. Who ever told you to lift a 50 lb. bag? I thought you had a lifting restriction??? You know exactly where...
????????? That sounds.......odd. Unless you are getting ready for a government audit. David, if you have Spectrum for your phone....
I think I saw something like "food grade" listed with the forsale. I would want that if I were using them to recycle rainwater. I don't trust...
I've seen some of those out for sale not far from here. Asking price $100 each. I really like how you have them set up. I would think that a...
Congratulations. Some don't live long enough to reach that, and some don't work on it long enough. Yes, indeed they do. Arthritis being one...
Well, I have told that I am old, but I deal with what I can when I can. Your profile says you have been married 40 years. We will have been...
I tried real hard, it says they are turned off, but they are not. That is on my Iphone. So now I'll wait and see if I messed it up, or if it is...
The first of my 8 grandchildren got married yesterday. A beautiful wedding. The backdrop was a gazebo in the commons. This is an old park in...