That's what I've been doing for a while now. Working one small area at a time. Cut and spray, cut and spray. Seems like it will never end. The...
EAB killed it and every other ash on my place, except for 3 blue ash trees. For some reason the EAB isn't fond of blue ash. I have one more just...
Another day of brush clearing and I'll be ready to put this big ash to sleep. That's the problem with cutting on my place, it's overgrown with...
They're correct, you suck!:rofl: :lol: The only thing I find in dumpsters is rats and moldy cheese!o_O Nice find! Keep us posted on your...
Hey!! You better get that guy out of the stove before he burns up! :rofl: :lol: Or is that the devil??o_O Anyway, nice fire, nice stove. And a...
Good point. Does your insert have an ash clean-out in the bottom? They sometimes leak air into the fire box. I have heard of some folks actually...
About 1700° is max. on my CAT thermometer, anything above that is 'too hot'. If mine hits near 1600° I open the bypass damper until it cools off....
Got my victim's box mailed today. Now I sit back and watch for the results. :santa:
What did ya say about fudge?:rofl: :lol:
:salute: Seems to be a well thought-out plan, and nicely executed.
Yep it's in 2 places under different headings. I thought I was having a senior moment myself. :BrianK:But then I was born in 1953 so I'm entitled...
Butternut is a species of walnut, not the greatest heat output. But it has to come down so you may as well put it to work for you. I believe the...
What happened to the snow? Heat wave since the last pictures? Your stacks are a work of art! :salute:
:drool: :drool::drool:
Runs like the beast that it is!
I love that line! Gonna borrow it if ya don't mind.
It's split now. Got too dark to stack so that we'll have to wait until Monday.
I'm sure I posted this once before but in case I'm suffering from a senior moment I'll repost it. Mine is quite simple, great minds think alike,...
I got a box today! :ups: Gotta be it because the return address is my address! It will travel to Chatham Center, NY with us and be opened there...
I normally cut on my property and on the farm next to my place so I haven't gone on a scrounge in a long time. But today I heard a saw running and...