My brother you're on! Between your toys and my 661 we'll make short work of that dude!:dex: :handshake:
As soon as I'm back in town.
Once that little green monster hits your area you will be amazed, glad, and saddened at the same time.
Dang Brandon yous got da gooder toys! I wants ta plays in yo sand box!
Thanks Eric! Hope to see you guys again soon.
The manual for my 362, 461 and 661 all say to flip the shutter below 50°f. to prevent carb icing. I usually do but have forgotten many times and...
Thanks Fire Flake! Those will be absolutely great on our deck. It's our living room most of the year and they make the perfect addition for...
So, on the Oregon website they list the price of the 620-120 chain grinder at over $700 while Amazon has it for $368. What's up with that? What am...
Probably the best part of this story is your willingness to make it public. By doing so you may have saved a life or 2 yourself. My hat's off to...
Super Cedars for me. 1/4 of a 'puck' is all it takes to get the fire going.
I'd love ta haves me one 'o dem, but my mule ain't big or ornery nuff ta pull da dang ting!:D
A full rack = a warm household! :campfire: Way to take advantage of the good weather! :salute:
I wish the made a steel cat for mine.:(
Nice! Well constructed and the money went to a good cause! Gooder on you! :salute:
Ahhh...another good answer! :salute:
Sounds like you are doing it correctly. It's possible you just got a dud catalyst. Stranger things have happened. You'll know more when the dealer...
Oh yeah man! The 661 is gonna do it all but cut da brush.:dex:
Well, it's half way from Rabbit Hash. KY to Chatham, NY., Maybe Chatham is close. There are a couple of great watering holes there.;) :drunk::salute:
Erie, Pa?:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :salute:
Here ya go download this. I hope it shines some light on the subject.