Busy is gooder! After all idle hands are the devils workshop.:salute:
Two tips for the newbie: 1. remember this acronym: MAD Horse. It stands for Maple, Ash, Dogwood and Horse chestnut, a.k.a. buckeye. These are the...
We can't stay lucky all winter......can we?:rolleyes:
I's knowed I could count on you!:rofl: :lol::salute:
Dang man, yous gots yousef da workout totin' dem big rounds in an out da truck! You'd tink da way we work so hard woodin' we'd all haves us ah...
When my wife and I bicycled through Maryland and Pennsylvania last summer we must have done so during the only dry week they had. We didn't get...
My brother-in-law sold firewood on pallets like that in Columbia County, New York for years. He charged a small, refundable deposit on the pallet....
50:1 cuse the book says so and I'm not educated enough in that field to try anything different. Also E-free fuel.
I'm running the largest 16" possible without a suspension lift kit, on that year, 2010, Tacoma. That in its self could be at least part of the...
You're right! I forgot all about that!
I just took a set of these Michelins, 265 75 x 16, off my Tacoma. After 45k miles they turned into Maypop Bald Eagles! They have a 70k. Tread...
A Condar probe is all I use on my Buck 80 insert. It's their longest probe, I think 7.5". I spoke with the folks at Buck and Condor about the...
I think that says it all!
My wife is well known in the FHC family for refusing to pick up a piece of firewood even if she is about to fall over it! Not kidding! :rofl: :lol:
Maybe 3/4 of a cord. It was colder than normal early in the season then it got warmer and wetter later. We shall see what the rest of the winter...
We live and learn. I watched Youtube then fixed the dryer for the first time in my 65 years upon the Mother Planet! :D
That's a nice tree! Should keep us warm for most of the winter in 3 or 4 years. Thanks again!
P.M. me your mailing address and it's a done deal! :stirpot:
P.M. me with your phone and I'll call you when I'm back.
16" is good. Wow! You da man!!! I don't know how to say thanks....you like biscuits?