Well, they're on my hill property behind my house and the only access I have to it is walking from my house or driving through the horse farm next...
White oak. Taco abuse! :rofl: :lol: If ya think this is abuse go back a ways in this thread you'll see how I also abused my old Baja. :faint:...
If I could find the Loaded Truck thread I'd post it there. I'm rather proud of my work! :rofl: :lol:
I love it when folks help support my addiction!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Thanks again Brandon! :handshake:
Yep, had them changed out in upstate N.Y. 2 years ago. After today I may need another set! Taco abuse! :rofl: :lol:
Fellow FHC and friend Brandon Scott gave me a very nice and large standing dead white oak, bur oak to be exact. So today was felling day. I used...
^ What he said! Time to earn your recruitment bonus! :popcorn:
That cherry log needs to go into a mill not a wood burner!:eek: But a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!:dex:
And the torch is passed to the next generation. Great memories for all. Family is everything. :salute:
Yep, working with a Cooperative Extension here to find native saplings to plant.
Nope, all ash.....
Went into the woods today and wreaked havoc on the dead ash with the 362. I think for a total of 15 trees. Played criss cross applesauce with the...
Here in Northern Kentucky we seem to have had a bumper crop of acorns, hickory nuts and buckeyes. Last winter was, more or less, mild and there...
Update. I didn't read every post before I posted. $250 to clean his yard?!? :faint:Only one thing to say about that; say "Sure, I'll take $250 to...
Yeah, tell him to clean up his yard using your time, equipment and gas, you'll only charge him $75! :rofl: :lol::salute:
Beautiful spot there Woodwhore ! Handsome helper too! :salute: I can't believe New Hampshire with no snow this time of year. :eek:
Yep, same here T.Jeff Veal
A fair amount of shingle oak here and it confounds many people. See it here: Virginia Tech Dendrology Fact Sheet
Nice job! Running out of gas is expected with that mountain of splits! :salute:
Is the tree you used as an example also called quaking aspin? The only poplar I see around me is yellow poplar a.k.a. tulip poplar.