Gone fishin'! Cought the biggin'! :salute:
:dancer::rootintootin::makeitrain":salute:
Okay! We're all hear!:dex:
Well, CAD is contagious, just follow the Chainsaw and Power Tool forum and you'll understand.
Very warm, 60°, but you's sink up to your hubs. The ground hasn't bee dry since September.
Nope, just today's! :p:handshake:
Welcome to the land of woodenheads Paul Booth! Glad you could join our little band of merry makers! It looks as though you are as sick as the rest...
Mom's are protected on FHC, but you're not, so you win today's 'You Suck' award! :rofl: :lol: Nice catch! Is your mom a logger or does she just...
Here's what "winter" looks like in Rabbit Hash, Kentucky this year. Amazing what a lot of rain and temperatures in the upper forties to the low...
Really good idea! But not today without serious anchors.we've got winds hitting 40mph! Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore! :rofl: :lol:
Now there's a team I can follow! :dex:
I'm one of 6 straight men in America who doesn't follow any pro or college sports. :rofl: :lol: You know what they say here U.K. Blue and...
It was PB&J for lunch then back to work. And don't ya know, down comes the rain. Only 3 big rounds left to split however. Splitter and tractor now...
Spent some quality time with my splitter this afternoon after returning from Brandon Scott's thus morning. I had to buck the top of the white oak...
You aren't just making firewood; you are making family memories that will last generations. Passing the torch to the next generation, well done....
I'd love to burn some sugar maple, but there is none where I cut.:( Nice work kids! And I bet those saws are all modded
Nothing like an old fashioned wooden fence! :dex: Well done!:salute:
Mine ain't a TRD but it do hauls da wood. [ATTACH]
^ Think so...maple anyway....
:rofl: :lol: