We have a catalytic insert up stairs and haven't used the downstairs fireplace in 9 years. Ran a brush through it to be sure it is open and...
Good tools make firewood life much easier. I learned that working with Brandon Scott and his skid steerer and grapple. My :tip:to you!
-18!! :faint:
How much does it cost to operate the dehumidifier? Just wondering about the cost benefit ratio. I'm fortunate because I have about 3 years of...
I'm thinking the weather predictors missed their mark with this one. We have a couple of inches and it stopped. Looks like some heavy rain moving...
I went back to the post and looked it up again. I don't have a clue where I saw the $119!:picard:I see it now for $24.95 and that makes it a 'cool...
:bug: Hope he don't have to make no sharp turns or go under no low bridges!
Nope. It's green as green can be. I won't burn it before the winter of 2024. I don't top cover, just too much wood. About a month before burn...
Looks like some mill stock. You milling any or is it all stove food?
:BrianK:Patience grasshopper. Your day will come!
As a 362 owner I believe you find it a useful saw. It's dependable and sturdy. I run mine with a 16" combo and it's vicious. It will take on most...
I like cool chainsaw tools, but $119 is out of my league. My Stihl multi-tool does everything I need it to do. The small screw diver on it does a...
Nice catch! Every little bit helps! Just stacked some black locust today myself. :BrianK:I'm going with black locust because of the little bit of...
Whoopiiii! :makeitrain":makeitrain"
Stacked some white oak, black locust and hackberry fore da snow flies here. Dey a sayin' up ta 6"+. Dat ain't much fer some o' you folks, but hits...
^ Yeah, what lukem said.
I love my 362! I run it with a 16" combo and with that setup it's a mean tree eating machine. You gonna love it! Have fun!:salute: :dex:
Floating!
Less than 5 miles and mostly down hill on low traffic, country roads. Still, not the best decision....
Unwritten rule of life; always be nice to a 'senior citizen' who has a chainsaw and is very good at making large things into tiny things with...