That's a great setup you have there! I'm jealous of you guys with flat property. I have a BX 2660 that I can't use where I cut because the...
:popcorn:
Great wood. I second the longer seasoning time. It also makes a beautiful piece of wood when milled, if you can find enough big ones to mill. I...
:shiver: :fire:
Now that's some dandy 'catch up' wood! And a great looking barn. That orange thing parked in front of your barn looks exactly like the orange...
Free, da bestest kind of farwood dey iz! Way to go!:salute:
I have 2 large, 24 to 28" diameter ash trees left and about 20+- small ones left on my place. There also about 15 I've taken down but haven't...
Done! With room for more.
Certainly the correct phrase for a GTG wasn't it?!?:rofl: :lol:
Take it from a fellow 'tall stacker' watch it! That wood is going to shrink as it drys and can create instability. I've had to re-stack some big...
Better than trying to drag them through the mud. The mods will make it :dex:. Giddy up go!
If you get it off the ground, even if its on disposable saplings, it will last longer than most of us. You probably know that already but I just,...
+1^ :thumbs:
:salute: Great to hear from you again! Not to worry, you'll be burning again in no time! Best of everything to you and yours!
Probably so if ya ain't gots no ATV! :D
Hmmm... bowl carvers take notice! There's a whole set of Oriental dipping sauce bowls in that tree!
I've met his dogs and, trust me, that's just the kind of thing they'd do! Not bad kids, they just like to have fun!
We had that system when we lived in Belgium, day-night meters. We always did laundry and baked cakes and pies at 2100hrs.
Eric VW here we go. A little more wood. Starting to look good! [ATTACH]
That's the plan! I just started small as a point of caution.