Nice looking wood! Well done!:salute:
Gunga Din, you are a better man than I :salute: I ain't goin' out until it's back to at least 30°! :shiver: I'm sitting :fire: until then!
At first glance I thought punky ash because of the small hole in the center of the growth rings of the limb. The bark kinda looks long dead...
It looked like a millable tree but ya never know from a picture. Do you mill it yourself or take it to a mill?
Uhhh.....:ithappened:
Nice job on getting the premium wood out before its lost until spring! :salute: Well, it started raining here in Northern Kentucky about 0300...
Dat's ah NICE tree! Lot's ah warm winter days 'n nites der my friend!:thumbs::salute:
You're gonna :axe::stacker: & :MM: that :woodsign: right?
That oak will do the job for sure. You're gonna be glad you moved it to your house before it turned a frosted woodsicle in this storm. :tip:
It's in the shed for now. I don't think the river is coming up that high, but, I'm much more vigilant these days! :binoculars: :handshake:
Free wood, even box elder, is good wood! Free chilis are are gooder too! :chef:
Looks like the cottonwood that grows in the creek bottom of my property. Lower BTU but is okay for shoulder season fuel. If it's close, real...
You're a good man Brandon Scott! Your good deeds will come back to you 10 fold. Don't forget if I can help you just text me, I usually available...
They's only one, da greatest, Backwoods Savage! Him's gots more farwood smarts den da cyclopida!:dex:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::wacky:Took me a second or too...slow smart I are!
We like happy stories and we especially like happy stories with pictures! Thank you and nice work!:salute:
There hardly a more useless tree than a box elder, in my opinion, but it will burn. Mulberry is great though. Well done. It looks dryer there than...
Wow! :bug:Dat's ah piece o'werk dat iz! Where iz dat?
Wet wet, wet! :singingintherain: Can't do anything outside without sinking up to your knees in sloppy clay mud. Now they say white death on...
Pass the salt and :pete: