The calm before the storm!
You should be ashamed of yourself! Now go cut them all down and add to your hoard so that nobody else has to find your nails:rofl: :lol::rofl:...
These were at the in-laws. Never made it down to our place though[ATTACH]
Your lucky that table didn’t shatter! I remember as a child my parents leaving their umbrella up and a gust picked up their table and shattered...
Thanks Jeff:handshake: Glad to be here and looking forward to both!
We had a lot of lightning, thunder, and rain. In laws had dime size hail about 15 miles northeast of us. So far so good, but some crazy spring...
Hitting it with the maul might help you eliminate some of your guesses. But I’m thinking elm. I don’t run into elm that big around me so it’s got...
Top notch outfit you have there Greg! I always enjoy seeing what you have to post. Seems everything you do has a reason behind it:yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Looks great and like it solves the problem. Makes you wonder why the engineers at husqvarna couldnt think of...
I gotta admit, most of the beech I’ve split in the past has been frozen and freshly cut as well, so maybe that’s why the stuff seemed extra hard...
Great looking stacks Ward Hoarder! We must have all been squirrels in a previous life, ya know? Planning ahead has always been a measure of good...
Probably read “error” or “impossible”:rofl: :lol:. Mights have to trade pops for some newer and better looking stuff!
This year, I changed my method by cutting and hauling rounds home to split at a later time. I’ll have to take my splitting maul with me next time...
That means a lot coming from you OAKley Dokley, as you are a very accurate measure of all things firewood as seen in the contest earlier this...
I’ll heat My house for an entire season on stuff “ a little past it’s prime”. I was just cutting some red oak the other day that looked about like...
That’s what I would call “the showcase stack” something to show off that you never actually plan on burning. My grandpa has firewood storage...
Your description is spot on! Seems like the stuff without knots splits like other varieties of wood does with knots and the beech with knots is...
That stack looks so tight you wonder how it ever dries out! Awesome looking work buZZsaw BRAD
Can’t think of a better use of some vacation! Truly is a beautiful sight wood wolverine:eek: