I find that skies the limit with the specifics people want. Dumf is right about stacking. I always ask the customer how close I am able to get to...
Sounds like a good system you got big frank. Pretty consistent market price too depending on where your at for hardwood. I’ve sold wood the last...
Ad: highly valuable walnut free to first willing to fall and remove in next 24 hrs! Pic: 6 inch diameter walnut tree
Well Geez! Want me to walk your dog and mow your yard too when I’m done? I’d count myself lucky if you’d allow me to! Gotta believe they mean...
How’s the saying go? You can make some of the people happy some of the time but you can’t make all of the people happy all of the time. Repeat...
[ATTACH] We’re up to 41 now, and just threw some cherry splits in the furnace downstairs. Yesterday was even colder. Can’t trust that spring...
Awesome! Looks really good. Can tell you’ve really been busy. Love to see some pics as you progress. Less grass to mow too. Ought to serve your...
Good to see a young man being taught patriotism! Nice job
He was pretty excited as you can see! Thanks:D I’ll tell him
Not many limitations I imagine with that rig! Great pics! I have an area I could really benefit putting in a corduroy road. Never heard of the...
I think a big part of the decision will be going down and sitting in each of the models to get a feel. I just know the danger of doing that now...
[ATTACH] We’ve been doing some stuff in the yard: cleaning all the leaves out of the flower beds and burning them, got the garden cleaned up from...
Hope this all is over sooner than later so you can get back on the surgery schedule. Glad your able to at least do what you have been. Sometimes...
Nice looking setup Woodsnwoods:yes: looks like you’ll be settin pretty! Thanks for sharing
We all concede, Brad:thumbs: You win! Check out that stack!:bug:
Nice to be close to home. That dump trailer ought to get the job done quick! Logger loading them for you, you loading logs, or cutting there on site?
Nothing beats an eager helper! Especially when it’s your own kid:D Congrats Woodwhore and way to go Kamo! I’m sure your dad is proud:thumbs:
Beautiful looking country! Is that the view from your place, from where your getting the wood, or both? What mix are you getting? Looks like some...
Thanks for the advice! Seems like the consensus the more people I talk with.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] JWinIndiana, When I read your post earlier, it reminded me of this tree on the neighbors, so when I had a couple free hours to...