I’ll look into the forum and look forward to next years GTG. Looks like a really good time. Happy Easter!
The stacked wood uses up a little more than 1/4 of the space. Gonna put the rest outdoors. It is nice to be able to utilize the space on wet days.
That’s how it was for me today. Just couldn’t get my pickup right down where I was cutting, so it was carry it up the hill to the truck. My, the...
Nothing says commitment like splitting after dark! I love it! Make splits while the sun shines, right? Or when it doesn’t! Either way:thumbs:
I do the same. I limit myself to no more than 30 swings before I give up on a piece!:hair::picard::hair:
Great looking wood! Was it on the neighbors, the golf course, or yours. I saw 80 foot from the property line but wondered whose? So nice to not...
I totally agree with everything your saying! Because of this, I often end up burning the less desirable stuff myself. The rounds, the stuff with a...
That looks like a good time! How much wood did that tree end up yielding. Many hands make light work.
They look like telephone poles. Nice score!
Thanks for all the pics and the good ideas! Stacks look awesome. Something purely to look at this summer! We’re lucky to have you here on the...
That’s what I like about splitting it back at the house: got twenty minutes...just go swing the maul for a bit. Good time filler and good stress...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got out to the woods with the family again today for another kid of red oak. Had most of it cut already so...
It all burns! Nice score:thumbs:
I always enjoy seeing the windmill farm off the highway near Ithaca on the way north. Not sure if I’d want to live near one but their fun to see a...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got almost 3 more face split and stacked. Last row on the end and then the row in front to cap off all the rows coming...
Great idea with the sleepers:yes:hadnt seen that before
Bet that would look beautiful had it been milled. I’m sure it’ll be a lot of fun to burn too! And it’s till beautiful, but wow! How unique!
:eek: Um..yes please!
My first year, I think I sold 38 face cord. Second year, I sold 30 or so. Last year, I sold almost 70. This year I should sell about 120.:thumbs:...
For the customer with the forethought but not the ability!