Congratulations comanche79p! This morning, before I left work, they were saying that there was a lady with 35 years in the company being relocated...
For those of you selling firewood, what’s your preference? Would you prefer a client come and pick the wood up for the cost of the wood or deliver...
I have it stacked at my place so I know how much the customer is getting but I agree that for me, it takes too much time to stack it in the...
Poor mans time lapse photography! I love it. Great pics and great looking stacks:thumbs:
Growing up and learning to hunt, hang on tree stands were for the rich folks. We had those homemade perches everywhere. I agree! Good memories:thumbs:
Not the way you wanna get it, but goodness all the firewood!
Another row added today. 3 more Rows and I’m done with the wood I’m storing inside. Then it’s on to splitting and stacking all the stuff I’m gonna...
I have family in Chattanooga and my aunt called this morning and said that they were ok, but their church and school are a total loss. Glad you’re...
Yes he does! I’m on today, Thursday, and Friday this week. Stuff I can get done rain or shine, so bring it on!
It ain’t over till it’s over,huh? At least you know you’ll be warm:thumbs:
I totally get it:thumbs: I happen to work 12 hr shifts as well. I’m just always hoping that it rains on the days I work and is sunny on the ones I...
Awesome lookin stash! You and your sons made some quick business of stacking! At what point do you typically cover your stash and what do you...
How was the cost compared to hiring a climber? Pretty impressive rig! Must’ve been fun to watch:eek:
I love the thought process Sandhillbilly! You have truly succumb to CAD. No hopes for recovery, and no chance of recovery!:wacky:
Now you can all sleep a little easier!
Cats keep the critters out. Noticeable difference from when we didn’t have cats!
Leave it open. Windows and doors. Keep the fans going too, or else yes, starts to get pretty moist in there! Something else I’m gonna do is get a...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got another three rows split and stacked! Ended up being a rain free beautiful day here. I’m sure because I Planned for...
Totally joking! You can feel when a piece ain’t gonna go. I reserve those for the TW5! I’ll post pics next time I get it out!
Great points! Good way to capitalize on summer hours while staying as cool as possible! Great pics too. Thanks for the idea:D happy Easter!