Now that’s what I call an operation! Sweet:woodsign:
You’re right, Backwoods Savage! Not that you needed me to tell you that:rofl: :lol: I think it was in the projects during the stay at home order,...
Stacks within rifle shot of the house....good thinking!
I’ve sold some for the last three or four seasons. I plan to sell some this year. We’ll see how much. I really enjoy it and it helps clean up the...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Finished splitting and stacking everything I’m gonna have in the barn. Last pic is all the odd pieces I use in my stove to start...
Stoveshamster, you’re right on! I happen to live in Michigan, and as it sounds your experience has been, it feels that the restrictions are always...
I’ll take 0 and sunny over 40 and cloudy any day!
That’s awesome Jeff! Isn’t it amazing how much wood a tree like that can yield! Never ceases to amaze me:yes: I’d drive that far for a good tree...
I get your position. Don’t rock the boat, right?
Anyone feel like getting ripped off at gunpoint?
Would be a lot safer CSS at the house wouldn’t it Brad? I personally wouldn’t want the liability as a landlord. You watch, you’ll probably wake up...
I do this all the time. Very helpful. If you get even a partial load in the truck for weight it s surprising what you can pull out.
I have a situation like that where the county came through and extensively cut back the right of way on a road near my house for a couple miles....
You see the water in the end grain! Wind’ll dry her right out! I really like your cost conscious wood sheds.
I bought the 180 several years ago for my father in law, and he’s had no problems with it or the adjuster. Loves how light it is too.
I’ll admit, I see the same exact saw you do when I hear the word Poulan!
I’ve owned both, so I’m not super partial, but are you still guys gonna let him get away with this!:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I Currently have the...
[ATTACH] Had a fire in the little stove last night. Usually start and finish the seasons out with it. Burning some white oak pieces. Woke up to 28...
Tough stack you got there! I don’t see any damage to it! Good stacking:eek:
Farmer Steve, I have several customers who have bought from me since the first year I started selling and this is the clientele I am going to...