Love the moss! Maybe not dealing with it while trying to cut up the tree though. Something us northerners don’t see up here! Good sized tree...can...
My father in law uses the same size boxes as you do for all his kindling. They work pretty good:thumbs:
Looks like you better get back to your normal job so you can get a break! Awesome looking firewood. Not always easy, but good to keep that balance...
There are times I need kindling, but for the most part, once the fire is going for the season it rarely goes out. I always tease my father in law...
You could use screws with a rubber washer/grommet and fasten through the ridge of the corrugated directly into the firewood. It would take a good...
Never have to think to yourself, “ now what was the name of that welding shop”? “What’s the name of that tree service?”
Little humid in there? Leave it open and get the fans going! I get some condensation dripping off the trusses once I get a bunch of freshly split...
I joke with my wife that if I ever had a business in the industry, I would name it “Morning Wood”. I mean with the competition being so stiff, you...
:thumbs: Great looking tree sandhillbilly! I can see why you had your eye on it for a while. The pics are great too. I like how you laid out the...
You getting it all? Good looking stuff. I enjoy working with maple....good splitting and dries quick. Nice score!:tree:You killed it...now you...
Most of the stuff I cut I can muscle into the truck once bucked, but a few weeks ago I bucked up a white oak logbthat was maybe 28” or so diameter...
[ATTACH] Got out for a little bit this afternoon with the kids between shifts for a little stacking. They had fun and were very helpful. Treat...
Happy birthday Brad! My birthday wish for you, besides health and longevity, is that the black locust will flow into your truck bed and from there...
It’s his birthday slocum! Just make the drive! I’m sure he’ll appreciate it:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
We got snow pretty much all day yesterday. Hard to tell how much as it had a hard time sticking. 30’s all day and overcast. Threw some white oak...
Looks like pretty much all oak and some cherry, huh? Great looking wood that’ll keep you nice and toasty come time. All split by hand too! Nice...
I’m with you! Picked up four more on my way home this morning:stacker:
It all adds up to one giant hoard, doesn’t it Brad? Nice work:saw:
Thanks all! If anyone can appreciate it, it’s this group:axe:
Once again, awesome looking stacks Brad. I like the color contrast between the cribbing and the main stack. Beautiful!