Option 1 I would just wait and see what happens. Depending on how close she planted the trees to her property line, you have to ask yourself what...
It’s all about the toyools!
Why don’t you want your bar and chain in the water? Never seemed to bother Shelby Stanga that much:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
That’s an awesome setup you got there! Looks so tidy too. Gotta feel good having everything nearly buttoned up for the season. Nice...
That’s a big one! The rain stayed off for us till later in the afternoon which was nice. Wasn’t sure what it was gonna do. Just a few sprinkles...
Looks sweet Brad! It all adds up, don’t it? I’m about to the point where I will need to get more pallets to keep the stacking going. Time to...
Trust me, I’m resting mine now:yes:
Nope! Cut em’ like the big stuff:hair::hair:
He was operating the ram while I would handle the wood, and then for maybe 30 minutes total, he was doing both while I would stack to catch up.
That’s a good idea. I had it set up once in my barn for a while and put it on jack stands. It worked pretty good but I like your idea better. I’ll...
Got my tw5 out today to begin dealing with my “rounds situation”! Works very well. Have had it for probably 8 or so years. Very well built and...
Here’s some more pics of the day![ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got out the splitter to start on my big pile today. My little guy was a huge help. Towards the end of the afternoon, splitting...
Company by the name of posch makes several different electric splitters. Don’t know if they’re available on this side of the pond, but you should...
Now that’s how you load a truck!
With that wavy figure, you’ll have to let us know how the splitting goes:axe:
Thank you! It all adds up. I don’t cut really small stuff, but feel that if I’m gonna handle it I’m gonna burn it:coldfire: can be quite tedious...
Looks awesome! I was in Arizona a few years back in Yuma, and gotta love the sun! Your posts always look so sunny
I agree. Good point steve:yes:
I’d be in a hurry too! Don’t want them to change their mind:yes: what did he use to get that log out whole?