[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Had some time this afternoon to split and stack another 10x5 row. Mix of beech, red oak, and maple. Man that beech can take a...
Siamese twin grubs:faint:
I had wondered the same thing about the L2591 vs the L 3301, but if you can do what your doing in your pics, that’s about as much as I can imagine...
You all sound like a great resource for me as I get closer to pulling the trigger. Just reading the info in this thread itself has been helpful...
Don’t envy me! It’s truly an illness that takes me way more time than it should! I just like the ability to fit as much as I can in as little...
I know the truck has a hernia!
Looks very capable! That’s actually the model I’ve been looking into. May have to pick your ear as I get closer to having enough to buy one. Looks...
Definitely not the manufacturers intended use of the truck . Definitely have to baby her back to the house. Paid 2300 for the truck probably 6 or...
Muffler mount screws were the issue for my 350 I had several years back. If you don’t stay on top of it. They’ll strip out the threads once hey...
Great pics! Bet you appreciated the help too. What size tractor you got there? Looks like it’s handling what you’re asking of it well!
Strength in numbers!
You mean the worlds not ending, Backwoods Savage?:loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol::loco: :crazy:
Can’t wait till my son is old enough to split a dump trailer load for me! I bet you’re proud of your boy:thumbs:
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Got a couple pics of typical loads coming out of the woods... if I’m gonna leave a load in the truck overnight, I like to put a...
Just like you said you would, great looking stack! I guess you only having to build one end is the beauty in an unfortunate situation:thumbs:
Good friend to have! I’m sure it goes both ways though:handshake: love the dump truck too. His?
I was there in the late 80’s into early 90’s as a child. Lot has changed since I was there!
That is definitely the method I would like to use, for now, I throw a bunch up there, then use the ladder to get up there and work on...
That would sure be nice, wouldn’t it? Well, except for maybe the stares at the grocery store:picard:After I get the sheets of osb on top of the...