Just letting the brine cool before getting the bird into it for a overnight fridge nap. Going to be using the Big Easy tomorrow. :grizz:
Congrats on all you have harvested so far this year especially a great stag! Any plans on having it mounted?
I do the same for the first few fires this time of year. I call it heating the pipes first.
Nice tractor! I am fond of those old Ford's.
Congrats to you and your buddy on a very successful hunt! Great to have the kids there to experience it to.
:) That would have been just as funny if the log had broke and they smashed into each other on the other side of the tree.
Might be the beer's talking but am I the only one that ducked watching that one? :coldone:
Any ideas what the customer plans to do with these sandblasted pans?
Red Green would be proud. If you can't fix it... Duct it.;) [ATTACH]
I spent a summer sawing lumber on a portable band saw mill and those white spotted pine sawyer would land on the back of my neck a couple of times...
One thing I would like to add is that when you go to physiotherapy, they like to push you hard....to hard in my opinion. I would go and they...
Sounds like you had it rough Marshel54. Mine wasn't so bad. Back in January 2016, ironically, while dealing with some rotator cuff tearing on my...
Looks fantastic...and delicious :grizz: :drool:
Do you use the charcoal for cooking over or for smoking? What other species do you charcoal?
:yes: Thanks for the tutorial.
That's damp. That bark holds a lot of water. Curious what it will read in a week or two. The stuff we cut has been standing barkless for at least...
:yes: Great Score! [MEDIA] Curious as to the moisture content once split. We find that when we CSS barkless D S R O and it's ready to burn...
I rent minivans for work periodically and they are useful and very comfortable to drive, however back at the turn of the millennium when my wife...
I have had good results from the Stihl grass blades in the thick grasses even up to 1"+ brush on my 94R. Can you mount one of these to your...
A local used car dealership near me had several of these little cab-over 4x4 trucks a few years back that I thought would make a great farm or...